I am a software architect at headwire.com, Inc specializing in enterprise search, content management, Java and agile development. Currently, I am working on search solutions using Solr, Nutch and Hydra as well as content management solutions for Adobe AEM (CQ) 5.4/5.5/5.6/6.0.
- AEM Solr Search - A Solr / CQ integration by headwire.com, Inc
- Evaluation of Hyda and Aspire document processing for CQ
- Solr / AEM integration for a cable TV network
- CQ/AEM product comparison tool (Apache Solr)
- CQ/AEM integration with Janrain
- CQ/AEM geospatial search integration
- Java-based environment agnostic, automated installer for AEM/CQ and Solr
- Solr / CQ integration for a large automotive company
- Solr / CQ integration in the real estate sector
- CQ 5.5 to CQ 5.6 upgrade
- CQ 5.4 to CQ 5.5 Update 1 upgrade
- CQ 4.2 to CQ 5.5 content migration
- CQ 5.5 / FAST Connector integration
- CQ 5.5 / Transperfect Project Director integration
- Developed custom CQ 5 content migration tool using Google App Engine, GAE Pipeline, Struts 2.2.x, Spring, XML and XSLT. Successfuly migrated and transformed 25,000 CQ pages.
- Performed large scale CQ 5 refactoring to consolidate ~44 CQ templates down to 5 templates.
- Developed suite of UNIX shell scripts to support various CQ 5 package manager operations.
- CQ5 / Search as Navigation proof-of-concept.
- Real-time search analytics suite for FAST ESP based on Solr back-end.
- ClickScore framework for FAST ESP (similar to the solution offered by LucidWorks).
- Next generation Search Business Console for FAST ESP.
- Custom FAST ESP connector to support record collapsing and data packing.
- Custom tools to automate FAST ESP administration tasks
- Custom performance reporting suite for FAST ESP
- Custom top-10 boosting for FAST ESP
- Solr-based type ahead / auto completion
- Regional search, including support for CJK languages
- Replatformed FAST ESP search front-end from Day CQ 4.2 to custom Java web application based on Struts 2.x, Spring 2.5.x and Apache Tiles.
- Genomic search